What's new

Review Original Cola - iBliss

The_Daily_Vaper

Initiate
IMG_20170426_112216_818.jpg

The refreshing taste of a classic cola that we all have grown to love

It's a 70vg/30pg ratio eJuice mix and is available in 0,3 & 6mg nicotine level. It's manufactured and distributed by Canadian company iBliss.

This was sent to me for review purposes by UK company, BKS Tradeline.
This is probably one of the easiest reviews I've ever had to write.
Initially on the inhale it's sweet and there's a mellow coke flavour towards the end. On exhale the coke flavour is more dominant but still sweet as you would expect, it's coke. It's more of a rola cola flavour, but to vape it's real nice and it's good. The label says original flavoured cola and that's exactly what it is.
I did compare this to, two other cola flavours, one was the Riot Squad cola but the riot squad cola has a menthol kick to it and that tastes more like cola bottle sweets. The other was the vape shlurp, this one is not just a cola vape and again has other flavours in it. As far as original cola flavours go this is the single most spot on flavour I've had to date.
The throat hit score for this juice is 1.5/10, you definitely get some throat sensation but not too much it ruins the vape. Good job iBliss, I like it!

For United Kingdom wholesale/shop enquires please contact BKS Tradeline Ltd on Instagram @BKSTradeline or type the following address into your web browser www.Bkstradeline.com , anywhere else contact @iblissvapor.

This sounds super similar to E-Luxe's (https://theeliquidboutique.co.uk/) American Retro Cola flavour. It's crazy delicious and tastes just like real Coca-Cola. Like from the glass bottle - that kind. So you have that awesome sweet and kinda tangy flavour. The best thing about this one though, is that it fizzes! The vapour literally feels like it's fizzing in your mouth. That kinda freaked me out the first time, but now, I can't get enough of it. It's super disappointing when I try a fizzy drink flavoured e-liquid and it doesn't fizz.

Back
Top Bottom