What's new

capella vanilla custard v1

pal1dan

Postman
Hi apes

just made up around 450ml of the v1 from Capella tasting it just now shake and vape
and im extremely surprised this is a very nice flavour even after just shaking its really nice perhaps the smell is a tiny bit chemy just now but its nice !!!

this is one to invest in apes

Attachments

• WP_20170623_002.jpg
    WP_20170623_002.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 370
  • WP_20170623_003.jpg
    WP_20170623_003.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Sad theve stopped using this in ready made custards as me miss diacetyl. Personally I find most V2 flavours shite.
Saying that the latest new custard company has nailed it and they are tpd complient and got the flavor spot on even though not using v1

Sad theve stopped using this in ready made custards as me miss diacetyl. Personally I find most V2 flavours shite.
Saying that the latest new custard company has nailed it and they are tpd complient and got the flavor spot on even though not using v1

if i link it i might try it

was hearng the whole diacetyl thing was all madeup ^$#%^

Not made up shite. But extraordinarily over exaggerated. %ages are miniscule

It was blown all out of proportion as back then testing had not been done. Now we know that 1 cigarette has more diacetyl than the highest reading of e liquid. Sadly now it's on the net it keeps getting brought up time and time again. Have a look at my sticky link in new users section on the subject.

I wish I could still get V1 but V2 is still a decent custard.
Leave it for a month for best results.

I have just pulled the trigger on a 30ml bottle of Capella VC v1 concentrate as a single flavour diy juice. Was wondering whether I should have went for the v2 but a lot of reviews state the v1 as a better custard...many say THE custard to rule all. I hope it isn't all just hype cos it's going into a batch at 3mg 70/30 at 10%[emoji1]

Cap V1 is very nice it needs to age for a while though once mixed, I haven't used it on it's own though.

At the mo I have (believe it or not) Lubrisolves own vanilla custard concentrate in my dripper at the same mix, all on its lonesome and it was a huge surprise when I started on that after just 2 weeks...I am thoroughly enjoying it. For all I know it could be Capella VC v1 because the concentrate was a creamy brown before it went in the mix ...but the proof will be in the pudding[emoji5]

At the mo I have (believe it or not) Lubrisolves own vanilla custard concentrate in my dripper at the same mix, all on its lonesome and it was a huge surprise when I started on that after just 2 weeks...I am thoroughly enjoying it. For all I know it could be Capella VC v1 because the concentrate was a creamy brown before it went in the mix ...but the proof will be in the pudding[emoji5]

It would be interesting if it was the same thing, I guess it's cheaper than CAP branded V1

Back
Top Bottom