What's new

Kanger T3s

Pikey Mick

Postman
Hey folks, just got my Kanger T3s through. Its chugging 100% VG with unbeatable flavour. I love it so much I've just ordered another from www.bitandpiecesvape.co.uk
Very fast service, and they have some pretty good deals on Dekang and Hangsen juice right now while stocks last.

Love mine too, I'm not much for harsh TH and it seems to get harsher with age... A good thing for those that like TH I suppose...

I'm a fan of T3's and evods too. They get even better when you rebuild them to your own chosen setup.

Thanks, great videos ... alot of food for thought - stopped the occasional leak too !

I'm also a big fan of the T3s, it's my main vape at work, due to problems with top coil clearos leaking in my pocket. Never tried an evod, but got one coming tomorrow.

Waiting on one from Vaperus in Ireland (also wanted to try the Smok Terminator without having to buy a tank as the Lil Moma should do nicely) - apparently thee can use the T3s heads on Evods and ProTanks - but only T3s heads on the T3s - aside from that same way to rebuild as either ;)

Hopefully arrive tomorrow so can have it to review on the way to Brussels ;)

Last edited:
I've had both my T3's break on me in the last week. They seem to break where the inner tube meets the tip. Anyone else found this ?:(

Back
Top Bottom