What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where to buy 18mg nic shots?

would never use ebay bought nic
Neither would I normally but I have bought the same brand from by B&M before for double the price, and as eBay is cheaper and has free delivery, thats what I used for a long time. I recently went back to my B&M because they're now doing house made nic shots for £1.50. Much better :)

Iv had a quick look, all i can find is wholesale for businesses (e.g darkstar need a business account to purchase)

I read something about this 72mg though somewhere, about anything abover 500ml is exempt from the tpd because its classed as a bulk. Which probably explains why 'businesses' can still buy it from say..darkstar for example, but i dont understand why same cant be for joe-public buying in bulk because as far as im aware it doesnt say anything in tpd about an exception for businesses? Or am i wrong there?
Neither would I normally but I have bought the same brand from by B&M before for double the price, and as eBay is cheaper and has free delivery, thats what I used for a long time. I recently went back to my B&M because they're now doing house made nic shots for £1.50. Much better :)

70p at lubrisolve

Another food for thought.
"
  • restrict e-liquids to a nicotine strength of no more than 20mg/ml
    "

Nicotine concentrate isnt an eliquid...

Back
Top Bottom