What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Roast Beef flavour concentrate

Now if they did a pasty flavour, or stilton, or pickled onion................

Ok, I'll fetch my coat.

maybe these flavours come out so u can just taste it as apose to eat it... see i would use like lemon meringue pie flavour vape to get the taste and not actually eat it, as i luv too much of that.. good for diets i would say

In all honesty I wish there were savoury juices out there, to try. I do get a bit tired ot a lot of overly sweet vapes.

By nature if you were to offer me a choice of cream doughnut or pork pie to eat, I'd pick pork pie.

But the market will be driven by what sells.

I'm quite aware I may be one of a very few who think like this.

A roast beef flavour would naturally have to include Yorkshire Pudding and a hint of English mustard.

How about Bangers & Mash with Onion Gravy?
Mashed potatoes & Spring Onions?
Pilchards on toast?
Baked Beanz?
Weetabix?
Pork Pie?
Scotch Egg?
Spag Bol?
Pepperoni Pizza?
Chicken Vindaloo????

seen chicken T masala and buckfast ejuice but am not brave

@icepie hell the buckfast even comes with caffeine option wtf :)

Last edited:
maybe these flavours come out so u can just taste it as apose to eat it... see i would use like lemon meringue pie flavour vape to get the taste and not actually eat it, as i luv too much of that.. good for diets i would say
Dinner Lady : Lemon Tart.

About 5yrs ago I bought some salted peanut flavour (not peanut butter) e-liquid from the U.S and it was really good! it's the only savoury vape I have liked.

Back
Top Bottom