Salt nicotine: Pros and Cons

Did you ever use nicotine salts?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
E-liquids.com
However, i`ve heard it fits best MTL vape at high percentages but maybe someone can highlight any info about that "salty" decision?
Ive been using nic salts for about a year, wouldnt vape anything else by choice.

if i could get the nic by itself, I might try it again in my own mixes, but that doesn't seem likely to happen any time soon lol

You can order some from Nude Nic in the US, not cheap though.

Vapeclub will be getting the tobacconist range in soon with nic salts. I'm going to giving them a try first.
If you mean Element's Tobacconist range, i got the 20mg salts versions at Expo. I dont like the flavours but they are very smooth.

Neon Green Slushie is basically crack juice. I had 3 bottles with salts that i demolished in the Hadaly. :)2

AcmeFog
oh, I'd try them too .....I've quite liked the element liquid I've tried before.
It's not a bad tobacco juice and it always seems someone is doing a deal. The 555 can be a little floral on first vape due to the pistachio but it gets tasty if you stick with it.

Elux
It's not a bad tobacco juice and it always seems someone is doing a deal. The 555 can be a little floral on first vape due to the pistachio but it gets tasty if you stick with it.

agreed ... first time I tasted the 555 I was a bit mmm, not sure but I've defo grown to like it more.... I got a few bottles in the sales of that and the regular tobacco and I don't prefer them to Manabush but they make a nice change.

I've been enjoying the 11/11 cherry tobacco too, I got some of that in the sales also.

agreed ... first time I tasted the 555 I was a bit mmm, not sure but I've defo grown to like it more.... I got a few bottles in the sales of that and the regular tobacco and I don't prefer them to Manabush but they make a nice change.

I've been enjoying the 11/11 cherry tobacco too, I got some of that in the sales also.
The sweet 11 is lovely. I like the way the cherry/tobacco ratio changes as you up the wattage. I can't get enough of the base tobacco fellon. Don't usually get on with just.tobacco but it's the best I've tried. I have a glutt of sweet 11 and heaven 11 dinner lady sent for the raffle this year.
Been enjoying little havana too from cheap thrills. It's sweet but not US sweet. Kind of cinnamon doughnut and cigar. Very tasty.

AcmeFog
Be interested in your views on this eyeball, let me know how you get on. [emoji1] [emoji1]
Will do buddy. I'm interested in if I do feel a little more nic rush first thing in the morning. My concern is it will make non nic salt liquids inferior but all evidence so far is that it's a great product for the first hit and minimizing overall juice consumption. Only issue being the 20mg limit reduces the benefit that US user's are reporting.
Looking forward to giving it a go and am happy one of the first juices available is one I'm familiar with.

Vape Superstore
Only issue being the 20mg limit reduces the benefit that US user's are reporting.
I didnt get much from my samples, but then im used to 35mg and it was preproduction nic salts which had a higher PH, so that would make sense.

Back
Top Bottom