What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Salt nicotine: Pros and Cons

Did you ever use nicotine salts?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters

Maniac

Postman
To all of you forumonians i have an interesting topic.

I`m not in U.K. and here we don`t have nicotine salts but i`m aware somewhat soon i could get it from my place.

If anyone uses some of these, describe the feelings and potential harm. As far as i know nicotine salts provide less acidity (obviously) and more nicotine inside. However, i`ve heard it fits best MTL vape at high percentages but maybe someone can highlight any info about that "salty" decision?

nope.... not many of us have yet. I only heard about it a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not even sure where to get it or if it's available in the UK.

I've tried some but wasn't that impressed tbh.
It was a high strength, and it was pretty smooth, but the flavour wasn't really to my liking and it was overpriced.

if i could get the nic by itself, I might try it again in my own mixes, but that doesn't seem likely to happen any time soon lol

So i think i get hands no it in like 2020 lol
I've tried some but wasn't that impressed tbh.
It was a high strength, and it was pretty smooth, but the flavour wasn't really to my liking and it was overpriced.

if i could get the nic by itself, I might try it again in my own mixes, but that doesn't seem likely to happen any time soon lol

So nic gives some flavour or he overrides flavourings in e-juice?

Back
Top Bottom