What's new

3f vape

Without wanting to jinx things, I have found items have been turning up really quickly from a number of vendors, including 3fvape. I must add a caveat in that I am very much a relative newcomer.

I have tried half a dozen different sellers and some things are arriving in less than a week, not all UK sellers are as swift!

has anyone use 3fvape before? Shipping out of china.. have every clone you could think of plus the usual authentics (apparently)..
I have ordered a mod, a goon v1.5 and some drip tips but I'm just wondering if the juice can be trusted from there??

right lets give you something to do all week, you like 3fvape by the sound of it, decent vendor they are but theres also
Fasttech
Gearbest
hotecig
2fdeal
cigabuy
and a few others the 5 i mentioned are the better prices and all except cigabuy offer free postage if you can wait 2 weeks or a 7 day wait if you don't mind paying a small shipping fee. Now you can be like a kid in a shopping complex with lots of sweet shops. No doubt you will not be on here for a while as you will be busy now

I'm absolutely loving the China mail thing! Before vaping I'd only ordered a couple of phones via china but these days I wouldn't order my vape gear from anywhere else, the prices are incredible, shipping is fast and well packed and if your willing to buy double and do a bit of Ebaying you get your stuff for free without having to sell your soul on Youtube :)

In answer to your question i've used both 3Fvape and Fastech and both have never let me down!

I'm absolutely loving the China mail thing! Before vaping I'd only ordered a couple of phones via china but these days I wouldn't order my vape gear from anywhere else, the prices are incredible, shipping is fast and well packed and if your willing to buy double and do a bit of Ebaying you get your stuff for free without having to sell your soul on Youtube :)

In answer to your question i've used both 3Fvape and Fastech and both have never let me down!

The price is so good you could easily start you own eBay shop selling bits on..

I use china companies all the time usually spot on shipping is much better than it used to be.. i did hear the authentic goons 3fvape were selling were clones??? I dont know if that is correct?

I use china companies all the time usually spot on shipping is much better than it used to be.. i did hear the authentic goons 3fvape were selling were clones??? I dont know if that is correct?

From what I could find on the US forum I use as well as here, 3Fvape bought them straight from the manufacturer before 528 Custom's actually knew they had bought them.

They are made in China and it seems 3Fvape bought them straight from them, and 528 had a bit of a hissy fit and then the price was raised.

From what I could find on the US forum I use as well as here, 3Fvape bought them straight from the manufacturer before 528 Custom's actually knew they had bought them.

They are made in China and it seems 3Fvape bought them straight from them, and 528 had a bit of a hissy fit and then the price was raised.

I have actually used manufactures in china to produce some titanium bolts I designed for bmx bike.. the quality you can get out there is amazing and the price is rediculusly low.. bolts that cost me $1.50 to produce I can sell for £20 in the uk and USA.. now if the Chinese can knock out goon clones for $7.99 that look exactly like a real goon.. you can see exactly how inflated the prices are buy vape company's..
what's to stop the factory that goon uses over producing and then selling them on?? Even if they badge up a real as a clone they can still make money..

I have actually used manufactures in china to produce some titanium bolts I designed for bmx bike.. the quality you can get out there is amazing and the price is rediculusly low.. bolts that cost me $1.50 to produce I can sell for £20 in the uk and USA.. now if the Chinese can knock out goon clones for $7.99 that look exactly like a real goon.. you can see exactly how inflated the prices are buy vape company's..
what's to stop the factory that goon uses over producing and then selling them on?? Even if they badge up a real as a clone they can still make money..
There is nothing to stop them doing this, that is the issue with a lot of things made in China. I have had clones next to authentics and if I didn't know which was the clone, I would be none the wiser.

I am pretty sure some even probably come from the same factory. Before I have said I imagine there are some people in China laughing at us, putting some in the authentic pile while others go in the clone pile straight to the China sites.

Seems
There is nothing to stop them doing this, that is the issue with a lot of things made in China. I have had clones next to authentics and if I didn't know which was the clone, I would be none the wiser.

I am pretty sure some even probably come from the same factory. Before I have said I imagine there are some people in China laughing at us, putting some in the authentic pile while others go in the clone pile straight to the China sites.
im sure that is exactly what happens.. they can probs make the entire rda for under $2..

Back
Top Bottom