What's new

Axis Vapes M17 & M17 Mini

Kwisatz Haderach

Achiever
End of another great mod,just received this email

N34Io1XdTZAdnHgAi9-PJYz1GEUgP2kKYsQvtgHCPVru1mong2UgQgfbRAckqctvK0Jw6PkGRVe2PqtNlL-T7asN-RAF26AZp3-1-CvJp-lSDVNK2c-e4snscRvswd8mVYHNQbFzpUUmnUHH_RpPha3zY5XoFFQIPW4q8aQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Dear Axis Vapes Customers and Fans,

As of today we have stopped production on all M17 and M17 Mini devices. Our final release of these mods will occur today (06/16/2017) at 5:00 PM EST.

Our final release will contain both M17s and M17 Minis in some patterns that have not been seen for a while. Please make sure to check out the offerings and get yours before they are sold out.

Happy Vaping!

The Axis Vapes Team

I wonder what they will come out with next.

That's a shame.
I've always admired the M17 from afar but the lipo was always an Achilles heel for me- especially as it's difficult to upgrade because it's tight in there anyway.

There was talk of them doing a triple 18650 solid block that was simply routed out for the cells, board,510 etc...
Could be a possibility. Or will they go down the 20700 DNA route?

They're innovative guys over there with talent in buckets. End of an era for sure, but I'm looking forward to see what they'll do next.

Last edited:
Maybe they're just stopping using the DNA200 board and starting to use the newer one?

Back
Top Bottom