Innokin
What's new

Bolton Meet Sat June 29th

A big thanks to those that organised and met last night, it was a good evening.

Vape Superstore
Thick head this morning. Great to see everyone again and finally meet Mr and Mrs Roadhog after 3 yrs of forum based friendship.
Special thanks to AndyC1971 for the epic 400 mile round trip to make it last night and still be up for work at 730 this morning!

Last edited:
Thick head this morning. Great to see everyone again and finally meet Mr and Mrs Roadhog after 3 yrs of forum based friendship.
Special thanks to @AndyC1971 for the epic 400 mile round trip to make it last night and still be up for work at 730 this morning!

It was well worth it :) It was really nice to put faces to names, and have an good chinwag and laugh. 1 problem though, at 3:20 when I waled through the door, I realised I left my black pouch full of Manabush, and other bits, but more importantly 2 18650 batteries, and I left one in the Jugg I lent out, it means I have one left :(

I will ring the pub later to see if they found it.

Oh, Mark, you dont look as old as you are :lol1:

Vape Green
It was well worth it :) It was really nice to put faces to names, and have an good chinwag and laugh. 1 problem though, at 3:20 when I waled through the door, I realised I left my black pouch full of Manabush, and other bits, but more importantly 2 18650 batteries, and I left one in the Jugg I lent out, it means I have one left :(

I will ring the pub later to see if they found it.

Oh, @Mark, you dont look as old as you are :lol1:
AndyC1971 I have your pouch mate :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Awesome Mark. Thanks and yeah Roger was starting to panic. I dont know what panicked me the most, the batteries or some half full Manabush juices. :lol1:

Well that WAS a lovely evening, lots of laughter and vapour puffing was had by all and was brill to see some faces to names previously only known from the forums, and with the added bonus of helping some rather misinformed regulars at the Pub (but not the forums yet) about what e-cigs are really all about and where to get more help and advice.

AcmeFog
Hi. New to vaping, live in Farnworth. Am really keen to support the cause, could you keep me posted on meets. And if you don't mind me asking, are there a lot of pubs that are anti vaping in Bolton? I am at the present recumbent as a result of a bad fall and needed a hip op, this is what finally got me on to vaping as well as 2 heart attacks!. I assumed that you just popped to the bar, got yourself a beer and sat down to vape away at your hearts content, am I to assume this is indeed not the case? Thanks for your time.

Hi. New to vaping, live in Farnworth. Am really keen to support the cause, could you keep me posted on meets. And if you don't mind me asking, are there a lot of pubs that are anti vaping in Bolton? I am at the present recumbent as a result of a bad fall and needed a hip op, this is what finally got me on to vaping as well as 2 heart attacks!. I assumed that you just popped to the bar, got yourself a beer and sat down to vape away at your hearts content, am I to assume this is indeed not the case? Thanks for your time.
Vaping isn't caught by the smoking ban. That doesn't mean you can vape, openly at least, wherever you want. 'Public' houses are actually private premises and its always up to each individual landlord. Some pub chains like wetherspoons have banned them because they say they will encourage smokers to think they can light up. I wouldn't drink in one of those soulless places anyway.
I don't live this way so I'm not sure how many vape friendly places there are. In Norwich there are a fair few now.
As for other meets in Bolton I'm sure there will be more. :)

Vape Club
Message from Andy Sutton (on twitter):

Smoke2Vape@smoke2vape2h@whipitup69 Just watched the footage - and it's great. Thanks go to you all who were there. Video will be up in a couple of days. A :)

Back
Top Bottom