What's new

Manc Mini Meet....This Saturday 17th June

city461

Legend
That leg end @butlerd only had one small task in helping organise a manc on tour meet in June and arranged it for July, cant get the staff these days, so instead of totally missing out on June, and with the help of Steve @Tubbyengineer (whom I might add was very productive and precise unlike our saufethern brother) weve organised a little meet for this saturday at the usual pie and pink drink establishment.
We are also going to firm up arrangements for the Mancs on Tour meet regarding trains, hotels, visas, jabs and I have a small amount of pocket translation books to hand out.
I was thinking the raffle donation could be donated to whatever charity was close to the heart of Steve`s father on this occasion if thats all right by the big man.
As usual 2ish for arrival, a light scattering of banter mixed with copious amounts of fire water and a Asian fusion meal later on with last orders being called at Butlerds Bar where the light weights will enjoy 2for1 cocktails whilst we pour @3dj into a taxi..
Confirmed attendee`s so far are @city461 , @Tubbyengineer , @daz_app , @3dj

All welcome as usual.. If Ive not tagged you dont be offended, just turn up and shout at Duncan, he is used to it..
Feel free to tag anybody you might feel is sad enough to turn up..
@dg109
@HAZZA1962 bout time you made another appearance
@Greebo
@SirLugg
@red5
@craigwalsh
@ZT and @Huggett dont know why I tag these 2 anymore
@ShedworX

Saturdays are a no go for me till the end of October, when my contract is up. I've asked about The Manc meeting on tour today & im waiting for them to get back to me to see if someone from another store can cover for me.

Would love to know what the charity is going to be & I'll send them some dosh.

still in mexico... probably wont make it because ill be somewhere over the north atlantic at that time and i find jet lag going from west to east a nightmare (doesnt seem to bother me going the other way strangely)
hope the rest of you have a great afternoon though.

Saturdays are a no go for me till the end of October, when my contract is up. I've asked about The Manc meeting on tour today & im waiting for them to get back to me to see if someone from another store can cover for me.

Would love to know what the charity is going to be & I'll send them some dosh.
send parker on his own... he will be well looked after..:D:D:D:D

The Charity of choice will be Queenscourt Hospice who did sterling work supporting my mother at the hospital through the last few days...

Back
Top Bottom