Vape Club
What's new

Pros and cons of mesh?

redmatt76

Postman
Is mesh worth it?
I have crius v3, pro tank 4, aromamizer 6ml, pro tank 3 and a fishbone xs rda. Could i use mesh in any of these rebuildables? Or is it not worth the hassle?

Smoore
No idea about any of that modern kit you have but if your life is too easy and you want to complicate it, give mesh a go.

I like mesh in things like the nextiny - the flavour's great..... but I've no idea in those ones. Sorry.

AcmeFog
I have tried mesh in various tanks that are not your normal gennies. Pretty poor results for me, though I am certainly no expert. I am fine with a gennie tank, but struggled with other tanks. I did have a slight success with a kayfun, but ended up having to keep working out hotspots. There are plenty of you tube videos showing folks using mesh in various tanks, for the moment I am just happy to use normal gennies.

Innokin
mesh is fabulous for flavour and really brings out notes youll not notice with cotton
Forget mesh in anything airy, or if you build low -itll not keep up

Vape Green
Don't think you'd have much luck with mesh in any of your current tanks.
If you fancy a cheap, excellent first gennie, MCR303's are going for 30 quid plus postage at the moment. Great tanks and worth a shot. Although as mentioned any gennie comes with its own learning curve and frustrations!

I have several Gennies but the 303 is the most difficult to buld for me. Dry hits all over the place although once you do get a working built it is lovely. the Nextgen, nextiny, In'Ax etc are much more forgiving to build on.

Elux
A pro with mesh would be that once you have it working nicely it lasts for ages and if you clean it up carefully the same wick and wire can last for months, if you do put on a new coil you can flame the wick and reuse it.

Back
Top Bottom