What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

edot

Postman
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share my experience with Mr Salt-E e-liquid. For those that seem to feel something is missing when vaping, namely that instant satisfaction and slight nicotine rush which you get from a cigarette, then I have to recommend this liquid. With vaping I almost never feel any real effect from it other than no longer wanting a cigarette, but with this liquid I actually feel the headrush and that instant feeling of relaxation, just like I did with a cigarette. As far as I can tell Safer Cigs seems to be the only UK vendor stocking them at the moment, but I think tliquids based on nicotine salts will take off big time soon.

Apparently the nicotine salts in these liquids lead to a much faster absorption rate, hitting the brain within 5-10 seconds rather than the 20-30 minutes it takes freebase nicotine to absorb.

If you still feel like something is missing from your vaping experience then give them a go!

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share my experience with Mr Salt-E e-liquid. For those that seem to feel something is missing when vaping, namely that instant satisfaction and slight nicotine rush which you get from a cigarette, then I have to recommend this liquid. With vaping I almost never feel any real effect from it other than no longer wanting a cigarette, but with this liquid I actually feel the headrush and that instant feeling of relaxation, just like I did with a cigarette. As far as I can tell Safer Cigs seems to be the only UK vendor stocking them at the moment, but I think tliquids based on nicotine salts will take off big time soon.

Apparently the nicotine salts in these liquids lead to a much faster absorption rate, hitting the brain within 5-10 seconds rather than the 20-30 minutes it takes freebase nicotine to absorb.

If you still feel like something is missing from your vaping experience then give them a go!

I haven't had a nicotine rush since I was about 13.

I have to say I've been impressed with nic salt eliquid so far.

They really suit a high MG strength and some sort of small MTL stealth device for out and about

I've been vaping nic salt based eliquid for a while now, and it's cut my juice consumption down drastically thanks to the hit I get off of it. It's the first thing I vape in the morning and last thing at night.

Nic salts have been pretty popular in the US for a while now and it's good to see them making their way over here. I've no doubt they will substantially increase in popularity over here as well over the next 12 months, however the 20mg limit thanks to the TPD is slightly annoying. I usually vape 50mg nic salt based eliquid

I have to say I've been impressed with nic salt eliquid so far.

They really suit a high MG strength and some sort of small MTL stealth device for out and about
@dw1986
Thanks guy's I've been interested in this. would be nice to have that old fashioned nic rush when you really need it. Just need a decent tobacco juice in the uk to use it. So far I've only seen Dr salt and the flavours are not for me.

@dw1986
Thanks guy's I've been interested in this. would be nice to have that old fashioned nic rush when you really need it. Just need a decent tobacco juice in the uk to use it. So far I've only seen Dr salt and the flavours are not for me.

Element have done a nic salt range, I've got the Far nic salt range en route which I'm really excited about. I've not tried any lower than 45mg though, so I'm intrigued to see how the 20mg TPD compliant nic salts fare.

Might have to drip the 20mg nic salts ;)

Element have done a nic salt range, I've got the Far nic salt range en route which I'm really excited about. I've not tried any lower than 45mg though, so I'm intrigued to see how the 20mg TPD compliant nic salts fare.

Might have to drip the 20mg nic salts ;)
Get that review up as soon as you can sir.
Good idea maybe a restricted lung hit. May be time to get the squonk gear and o atty back out.

Get that review up as soon as you can sir.
Good idea maybe a restricted lung hit. May be time to get the squonk gear and o atty back out.

Certainly will mate. Thinking I'll drip some in the Armor RDA and stick a 0.7ohm build in the Rose3 for a restricted lung ;)

Element £8.99 for 10ml not cheep
Safecigs £5.50
Very interested in the review

Back
Top Bottom