Vape Club
What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

JustDave

Honorary Moderator
So now that the other events are out of the way, let's see who is coming along to the main vaping event of the year.

Hopefully we will be having a POTV tent again @OccultScientist @junglist can you confirm?

I will be there from Friday to Monday and will probably be pretty drunk for the majority of said time. Staying at the Premier inn.

Who is coming?

Smoore
Yep, both myself and the missus will be there, camping from Friday until Sunday evening. Already bought a brand new tent ready, cannot wait!

AcmeFog
Yep all 3 days, im bunking with @Ment and from what i gather i think im on a promise [emoji6]
All he said to bring was a bottle of VG my Smok Alien kit and TFV16.

I didn't fancy the Friday evening traffic so it's a 05:00 start on Saturday, get there in time for second breakfast, staying overnight.

No bunking though, I can't do without the luxuries of a hotel.

Innokin
Vape Green
I am planning to go.
Need to stock up on wire and cotton if my new 'hobby' of building new coils is successful.
Also by August my juice stocks will be running low.

Hoping to get there for the Saturday, never been before and feel I should.

Elux
I'll be Camping Friday and Saturday night, Number One Son is accompanying me this Year !!! We will be found in the Alcoholics Enclave near the Cow sheds as always !!! Just look for @Soldier Blue 's Tree Surgeon's Van and His unconscious body lying next to it !!! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom