What's new

21 awg ni80 flat wire

Mine was different but I think your wire is too thick to achieve the resistance you want

I'll strip it out and try it on my Kennedy 25 if it'll be on the classifieds

I use the 22awg flatwire in kanthal and it's great stuff on a parallel mech at 0.15.

I,d compare the vape to a parallel 26awg build plenty of surface area without all the heat!

Anything lower than 22awg especially in NI80 is serious subohm territory.

Ok so on my Kennedy 25 it's registering now on the wismec 300 as a 0.10 so must have been the goon knackered
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496345085.674572.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496345122.594900.jpg
I don't no my head hurts been trying to work this out for at least and hour

Hopefully not!
This was the only software that allowed me to update the 'official' firmware! [emoji16]
Realised that was an under performing POS, then tried Arctic Fox.
Haven't looked back! [emoji16]
One or two threads here about it but not many....... No idea why, it's very actively developed......

If your using 21 gauge and want a 0.2 build the ramp up will be shit on a mech. If I'm using 21 gauge ni80 and don't want to go to low I'll do a 6 wrap 3mm ID which will be around 0.12 perfect for a mech. You need to be looking at 24 gauge to get to .2

If your using 21 gauge and want a 0.2 build the ramp up will be shit on a mech. If I'm using 21 gauge ni80 and don't want to go to low I'll do a 6 wrap 3mm ID which will be around 0.12 perfect for a mech. You need to be looking at 24 gauge to get to .2

Thanks mate just ordered 24 flat sixty from flat wire uk I'm thinking 6/7 wraps each coil for a 0.2 im using vct5a batteries I no u shouldnt go below a . 2 just to be safe but is that the safest cut of point or could I go lower

Thanks mate just ordered 24 flat sixty from flat wire uk I'm thinking 6/7 wraps each coil for a 0.2 im using vct5a batteries I no u shouldnt go below a . 2 just to be safe but is that the safest cut of point or could I go lower

Yeah 6 wrap will get you there with 2.5mm ID and at 0.2 on a fully charged cell your only pulling 20 amp so if using VCT5A there more than adequate going off it continuous draw rate. You can go lower if you want to but you must be confident you know what your doing and you do it at your own risk. I normally go between 0.12 - 0.10 and never lower than 0.08

Back
Top Bottom