What's new

21 awg ni80 flat wire

leeo666

Postman
Hi all just a quick question purchased this without doing some proper research into wire gauge never used ni80 before heard it's quick ramp up and the flavour is really good but will be using it on a mech but just can't seem to get the build right I'm aiming for .2 but it's come out either to high 0.3and above or 0.07 which is far to low i.e. Like my face and hands how they are anyway any idea as to how many wraps I should be aiming for duel coil thanks in advance

Depends on the dimension of the flat wire but if it's 0.91 x 0.45 6x 3mm wraps single coil
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496342238.839118.jpg

Depends on the dimension of the flat wire but if it's 0.91 x 0.45 6x 3mm wraps single coil
View attachment 129707

That's the one mate think I mite have a dodgy connection some where because I've got a duel coil 12 wraps each on a goon clone put it on the wismec 300 and says to low but it on my tab and it says 0.08 looks like I'll have to strip it down and start again thanks for the info

Hi all just a quick question purchased this without doing some proper research into wire gauge never used ni80 before heard it's quick ramp up and the flavour is really good but will be using it on a mech but just can't seem to get the build right I'm aiming for .2 but it's come out either to high 0.3and above or 0.07 which is far to low i.e. Like my face and hands how they are anyway any idea as to how many wraps I should be aiming for duel coil thanks in advance
Is it UK flatwire by any chance?

If it is I had a spool for my mech and it always seemed to come out crazy low or shit ramp up with giant coils so I switched to 22g SS from them and its so much better to build with and better flavour

Is it UK flatwire by any chance?

If it is I had a spool for my mech and it always seemed to come out crazy low or shit ramp up with giant coils so I switched to 22g SS from them and its so much better to build with and better flavour

It's from these
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1496344380.050956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom