Vape Superstore
What's new

second hand vaping

I think you're spot on. Only once has someone asked me not to vape and it was my fault - I vaped in a restaurant on account of drinking too many 2-for-1 cocktails and I quite forgot myself...it was a discreet mtl vape I wasn't fogging anyone. Still, their restaurant, their policy and their objection reasonable. That's the one and only time someone has openly asked me not to do it - I dunno whether I've just not been vaping long enough, people around me don't care enough or maybe at 5'3" and 100lbs I'm simply too intimidating to confront ;) My OH is actually the one who annoys me most...he's like @vapemac's partner ;) ..always moaning about the smell! Ugh the house smells like cake...it sickens me...etc *sigh* Makes me wanna shove his face into the HUGE ashtray he has always filled with stinky ciggy butts and hold it there for a while....

CAKE you say?! Well STITCH THIS you bleating crybaby!! :rotflmao:

At the end of the day it's all about consideration. Vaping probably has as much of an effect as burping in someone's face but i wouldn't do it because its inconsiderate.

Well..... That's apart from my partner... I'll still burp in her face :D

E-liquids.com
At the end of the day it's all about consideration. Vaping probably has as much of an effect as burping in someone's face but i wouldn't do it because its inconsiderate.

Well..... That's apart from my partner... I'll still burp in her face :D

I actually think burping in someone's face is WAAAY worse than accidentally fogging them out LMAO
After all isn't 'burp' partly from your digestive system...been sitting there for who knows how long simmering away waiting to escape? Vape however is air thats been outside your face...mix with e-juicy goodness - into your lungs (CLEANER Now they're not full of gunky tar!) and then straight out. For me smelling other folk's vape is like walking past a bakery...and I thought that before I started vaping...in fact it's what made me walk into the shop the day I bought my first set up - the vape shop smelled better than the sweaty mince smell of SUPERPIE a few doors away! :rofl:

I actually think burping in someone's face is WAAAY worse than accidentally fogging them out LMAO
After all isn't 'burp' partly from your digestive system...been sitting there for who knows how long simmering away waiting to escape? Vape however is air thats been outside your face...mix with e-juicy goodness - into your lungs (CLEANER Now they're not full of gunky tar!) and then straight out. For me smelling other folk's vape is like walking past a bakery...and I thought that before I started vaping...in fact it's what made me walk into the shop the day I bought my first set up - the vape shop smelled better than the sweaty mince smell of SUPERPIE a few doors away! :rofl:

You know I'll go on about the chick not liking my vape but sometimes that hot sticky air of a vape shop will put me off going in :D

Vape Green
You know I'll go on about the chick not liking my vape but sometimes that hot sticky air of a vape shop will put me off going in :D

Hehe...I'm a sucker for bakery smells, but if its Pinkman I can smell I back off VERY quickly :D

Innokin
AcmeFog
In my post I included some links, but here's the full list of links I referred to in writing the passive vaping section of the blog that I included in my post, #18, in this same thread:
I tried to delete the irrelevant links that related to popcorn lung and 'dripping hacks' ;) apologies if I left any of those in there[\QUOTE]

Thanks, been after this sort of list.

Elux

No probs - but bear in mind they're just the stuff I used for my own less than professional writing. It's by no means comprehensive, and ofc I was looking for research that supported my own biases and to make the anti-vaping brigade look clueless. I'm not completely objective and I guess my choice of what research to use and what to discard wasn't either. Hopefully the science bits are properly 'scientific' though, I was writing a semi-humorous/semi-informative blog but I do try to support all of my claims with something more substantial than just my own opinions :D

Back
Top Bottom