What's new

My first ejuice mistake

greenbrucelee

Achiever
So I went on the recommendation of some internet posts about a local ejuice supplier and it was a mistake. The juice was absolutely disgusting. Now my tank was empty but I didn't clean it so it could be the case but I don't think so. It's vile. Problem is I got 3 10ml bottles for a tenner.

Live and learn. Unfortunately you have just discovered that one mans poison is another mans pleasure.
On the odd occasions that I swap juices without rewicking, I tend to find that half a tank and the old flavour has gone.
Maybe best to leave it in the cupboard and revisit it at a later date as your taste buds may have evolved, and the additional steeping time may have altered the flavour.

Live and learn. Unfortunately you have just discovered that one mans poison is another mans pleasure.
On the odd occasions that I swap juices without rewicking, I tend to find that half a tank and the old flavour has gone.
Maybe best to leave it in the cupboard and revisit it at a later date as your taste buds may have evolved, and the additional steeping time may have altered the flavour.

Thanks I hope so as I am on my last coil.I doubt it will get better I might as well of pissed in my tank, it would have tasted better.

When I used to use coils I would remove them, put them on the draining board, then pour boiling water on them from the kettle, leave them to dry for a day or two, then good to go for the next flavour.

might be worth mentioning what juice it actually is. also what mod,tank and coil are you using and at what wattage.

edit

pouring water on coils can actually ruin some of them as the cotton is tightly packed and takes ages to dry out.
depending on flavor then just wash tank out and then fill up with new flavor and after about 10 puffs the new flavor takes over. unless its a strong menthol or heisenburg then they stay around forever.

Last edited:
Do you ever try licking a drop of the juice off your finger before wasting a wick and a tankful?
There hasn't been one yet that I found was vapable if it had already failed the tongue test.

might be worth mentioning what juice it actually is. also what mod,tank and coil are you using and at what wattage.

edit

pouring water on coils can actually ruin some of them as the cotton is tightly packed and takes ages to dry out.
depending on flavor then just wash tank out and then fill up with new flavor and after about 10 puffs the new flavor takes over. unless its a strong menthol or heisenburg then they stay around forever.

That may be true in some instances, but on the coils I used in my crown it worked for me. If it was a choice of binning the coil or trying to revive it then my choice would be the latter as I would have nothing to lose.

its just a smok pen until my alien kit comes. I'm gonna just get some new coils for it tomorrow.

If I had a quid for every highly recommended liquid I've tried that tasted like dog's piss then I'd be Donald Trump, but without the sexism and the haircut.

I wish I had that much hair though. I also wish I had a wife who looked like that.

Back
Top Bottom