What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Howzit!

Grzz

Postman
Grizz...Brit expat living in South Africa

Started out vaping a few years back using cartomizers...and didn't last long before I went back to my 20+ a day Marly habit!

Been smoke free now for 5 weeks, first with an EVOD pen (I sucked like a hooker and got nowhere), then to an EVOD Mega (decent upgrade).

Now using a super dooper Eleaf iPower 80W Mod with a SMOK Baby Beast tank & 0.4 ohm coils and blowing around 5ml of juice a day!

Great site boties!

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Grzz ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Welcome and congrats on your 5 weeks.

Most of us have a journey through hardware until we find what works best for us. I think it's part of why vaping is so successful, there's always new stuff to pique your interest and keep it fresh. I had an iPower for a while (prefer built in batteries) but the charge port being on the bottom did my head in so I changed it for an eVic VTwo, same specs but charge port on the side and metal body instead of plastic. Heavier but more durable.

Back
Top Bottom