What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SX Mini q Mini vs Asmodus Minikin v2 + Other questions..

SXMqM vs Minikin v2

• Total voters
Have a minikin V2 and it is a lovely mod to use, really like it, but it does have its limits, max output is 7.5volts which can be a problem if your expecting 180watts from every coil you throw at it and I have had no luck getting TC working with SS. But it does feel great to use and looks nice to.

I've no experience of the Minikin v2 but I am a bit of a Sx mini fanboy.

If using TC which I do with these mods they are fantastic and never miss a beat.

I don't know if this will be of interest to you but you may be in luck as I bought a SX mini Q mini a couple of months back as a stop gap as one of my older sx mini ml was getting refurbished and as I have a number of them was thinking of moving the Q mini on.

Pm me if you want any more details but looking for £85 for the mod.

cheers

Gaz
You have a PM @gazlynn

@vapenat - you should definitely get a Minikin, no way is the SX Mini worth the money.

I have a Q mini and it is by my favourite mod. But it's about £100 more than most of the others and it isn't £100 better. If you don't mind spending that kind of money then go for it, but if you're unsure then I'd stick to the Minikin or similar.

I loved my minikin until it popped it's clogs. Really comfortable in the hand and good battery life. I might get another if they drop down in price a bit.

I've seen both of these mods, and I'm stuck picking. I've seen DJLSB's reviews.

The SX Mini q Mini looks great. Good battery, decent TC. But it's like.. £160 right now.

The Minikin v2 has good battery, worse TC, and is only £60-80 where I can find it. Plus I love the rubber finish, and have heard it's a good finish, compared to the old Vaporsharks.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with these mods, and help me decide between them! I can afford both, just really wondering if the SXMqM's better features are really worth that extra £80-100 more.

I will probably use TC SS coils sometimes. So I don't want terrible TC. Also, side question, does anyone know of an RDTA that doesn't require tank-tilting? The Avocado 24 looks great, and I'm a Geekvape fanboy, but I just don't tilt my mod when I vape that often.

Thanks for any help! And, not sure if anyone would know, what is this mod? I really like it. Would be good for work. http://i.imgur.com/7vRMhNF.png

Sorry about so many questions packed into one topic..
For the other part of your question the avocado is excellent. I've the original and 24. Really no need to worry about tilting and wicking. I run the wicks to the bottom and I've never had a dry hit and I run some big coils in the 24. Great flavour as you would expect and the 24 is dead easy to fill. The original is a pain to fill.

Back
Top Bottom