What's new

POTV web

Going to keep posting until I see it happen If you see a thread where this occurs link me up, got to be something on the page causing it.

Going to keep posting until I see it happen If you see a thread where this occurs link me up, got to be something on the page causing it.
Mods can you please watch this guy ^^ trying to get his post count up i think.
Another newb trying to get in the classies in a rush [emoji6][emoji23]
All joking aside are you doing expo again at the weekend mate? Missed you last time and id like to shake the hand of one of the guys that made it possible to fuel my shinyitus habit that i didn't even know i had till i signed up [emoji41][emoji100][emoji100]

Yes @chubbaduckie , going to expo this weekend. What day are you going?
I'll be there sat and sunday buddy, did the weekend last year and it was a bit much, so much so i came home with a duffle bag full of juice, nic and hardware.
Hopefully see you around, i will start a thread and see what other apes i can find.

Just testing on phone and it is working fine here. Latest iOS on safari. Comment box here visible. Can you confirm you are using Safari @Slanger
Sorry late reply I am flying the red flag but think you might of hit on something. Safari dodgy but chrome on the button

Back
Top Bottom