Vape Superstore
What's new

Vampire Vape - Paid for 1st class postage - 3 working days to dispatch!

davrog

Achiever
I made a purchase from Vampire Vape and paid for 1st class postage. The item was marked in stock. It has taken Vampire Vape 3 working days to even dispatch the item. Meaning that by the time I receive it, it will have taken 4-5 working days to get to me, despite being sent "Royal Mail 1st class".

No explanation or apology emailed through for the delay is dispatch. - so perhaps this is their normal standard.....

Really shoddy and doubt I'd use them again.

My original post represented here is solely my own, and is not endorsed or approved by this forum or website or other users thereof.

Vape Club
That's simply not good enough.

I placed an order at LiQuid yesterday at 14:21 standard delivery, arrived this morning.

Having the same problem with T-Juice
Putting it down to the TPD sales.
Hope my stuff turns up next week. I hate having to contact vendors it's all ways turns in to a pain in the arse

AcmeFog
Ive ordered alot from vampire vape and always been dispatched the same day and arrived next day. Ive never had an issue with them to need to contact them so cant comment on customer service that way but ive always been impressed with the quick delivery

Vampire Vape are never quite so fast with my orders. Always 3-5 days from order. I just go by that and order my concentrates well before I need them. I can't live without them so I bend with the wind.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom