What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Vandy Vape Kylin RTA

Thank you for the video.i'm waiting for my kylin to arrive from china so i'm killing time watching any video about it i can find .
just one question:where are you from? i'm not a native english speaker(i'm italian)and sometimes i struggled with your accent ;)
don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to be rude or criticizing you. just being curious

Ok, i'll watch the video again trying to pinpoint the differences between a real life scottish accent and the Bbc english of the grammar exercises audio books. vaping also helps improving my english language skills ;)

Do You think Kylin is better than Pharaoh RTA or Ammit? If so why?

I would love to hear if there is any "sweating" effect after some time of use. I've heard that o'rings used in there are not great quality...

I have both kylin and pharaoh.
Both taste great.

Kylin has minor condensation with use, but the digiflavor has stayed dry.

Both well made and easy to coil.

Kylin has a larger drip tip assortment.

Kylin is small in comparison but only has bottom airflow.

Pharaoh extends to a larger juice capacity than the kylin and it has interchangeable decks so is probably my fav tank.

Back
Top Bottom