Innokin
What's new

2Ml Tanks

bluerobot

Postman
Exactly what have those slimy corrupt twats at the "EU" achieved with the 2Ml Tank regulations?

I live in the Town of Stoke in the City of Stoke on Trent. In Stoke town the businesses are struggling yet there are now three vape shops in the town not to mention lots of others in the city itself. Speaking to the shop owners the general opinion seems to be that shops will now be more juice orientated as they know that we'll be ordering tanks above 2Ml from China. So the "EU" has managed to assault local British businesses and put more money China's way. Well done "EU".

If that wasn't enough check out the way British Political parties voted on the TPD. (The "Greens" ((those smug self regarding supercilious shits)) voted FOR the TPD, because "Batteries" are bad for the "Environment", the message being to anyone looking to quit smoking, keep on smoking, buy "Organic" and just die.

Labor, the party of the "Working Man", voted FOR it, ask the doorknockers in the next weeks coming up to the election, WHY?

Conservatives, Liberals, and UKIP overall voted AGAINST it.

Draw your own conclusions.

Vape Superstore
Presumably, then, once we leave the EU, the Tories will revert to previous policy.

Breath will not be held on that one.

2ML Tanks are not that bad imo. I have been using one since last week, and although it is a pain in the ass to refill twice as often, I can also change the flavour more often so there is a plus side I guess...

Vape Green
i have stocked up on larger tanks....22 at the last count including a couple of non-TPD compliant tanks bought today at a tenner each.
It was noticeable though that every B&M i went into in Leeds centre was like a ghost town.
In most, I was the only customer....... and the shelves were empty.
The boom time for vaping sales is now over for good. I can see over the next 6 months many independant B&M's closing down along with many of smaller internet sellers.
2ml tanks are a joke, and 10ml bottles are an even bigger joke.
Support anyone flouting the stupid regulations especially the 'independants'......it's their livelihood and puts food on their table.

'Support anyone flouting the stupid regulations especially the 'independants'......it's their livelihood and puts food on their table'

Well said

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I think the golden age of vaping is over ... it's not going to be much fun anymore because there will be a lot of bad news and moaning and groaning from here on.
I've been an internet buyer since day one. I've never supported B&Ms in the past, not sure how or why I would in future. I don't support juice makers because I DIY. I don't support smokers who haven't made the switch already but then again the TRPR isn't stopping anyone from making the switch, is it?
I sympathise of course but sympathy doesn't pay the bills ... or the fines.

Being a vaper doesn't make me a single issue voter, there are more important issues in the world than my nicotine habit.

Exactly what have those slimy corrupt twats at the "EU" achieved with the 2Ml Tank regulations?

I live in the Town of Stoke in the City of Stoke on Trent. In Stoke town the businesses are struggling yet there are now three vape shops in the town not to mention lots of others in the city itself. Speaking to the shop owners the general opinion seems to be that shops will now be more juice orientated as they know that we'll be ordering tanks above 2Ml from China. So the "EU" has managed to assault local British businesses and put more money China's way. Well done "EU".

If that wasn't enough check out the way British Political parties voted on the TPD. (The "Greens" ((those smug self regarding supercilious shits)) voted FOR the TPD, because "Batteries" are bad for the "Environment", the message being to anyone looking to quit smoking, keep on smoking, buy "Organic" and just die.

Labor, the party of the "Working Man", voted FOR it, ask the doorknockers in the next weeks coming up to the election, WHY?

Conservatives, Liberals, and UKIP overall voted AGAINST it.

Draw your own conclusions.

As far as i understand it, it was the uk gov that put the 2ml tank rule into the tpd rules. I didn't know this until i saw a review from a well known reviewer on u tube.

AcmeFog
One of my local B&Ms was still selling 30ml liquids and large tanks when I went in on Monday but he did say once he cleared his stock, he is stopping liquids and tanks altogether.

Will only sell flavour concentrates, VG, PG, Mods and RDAs. Aiming at the more "hobby" vapour. Suits me, I'll continue supporting.

Luckly, I'll never vote for the Greens as, let's face it, it's all unrealistic and rather illl conceived. I'll never vote Labour again whilst Corbyn is a dangerous, out of touch and "head up his own behind" unelectable fool. Limits my choices!

As far as i understand it, it was the uk gov that put the 2ml tank rule into the tpd rules. I didn't know this until i saw a review from a well known reviewer on u tube.
Well phil the plot thickens, I've put the voting graph in with this post. As you can see I got the liberal response wrong, they voted FOR the TPD. Can't figure out the Tory response though, they of all the parties voted overwhelmingly against it, so why would they (the UK government) put the 2ml tank rule into a directive they voted against? Honestly can't make head nor tail of this one.
TPD.jpg

Vape Club
Well phil the plot thickens, I've put the voting graph in with this post. As you can see I got the liberal response wrong, they voted FOR the TPD. Can't figure out the Tory response though, they of all the parties voted overwhelmingly against it, so why would they (the UK government) put the 2ml tank rule into a directive they voted against? Honestly can't make head nor tail of this one.View attachment 129145

Looks like freedom of choice whether to even bother voting... same as the general public :D

Back
Top Bottom