What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

I suffer with a dehydration, I drink a lot more water,squash now. I also from time time to time suffer far more with a blocked noise .

I too seem to get dehydrated quicker but on the plus side I don't suffer asthma anymore and don't snore either!

smelling smoke on others. how did I tolerate that foul aroma for so long??
disdain for smokers, especially friends who are casual smokers and won't try my vape but want me to roll them a smoke (as of this week, I don't carry back-up baccy any more)
hate for imgur commenters who think it's cool to cuss vaping
bank balance!!!! how am I spending more on not smoking???
dry throat occasionally - but I do drink a lot more water now - enough to force me to sometimes wee in the middle of the night for the first time in my life
the desire to capitalise on the potential health improvement by going to the gym

but overall, no physical side-effects

I suffer with a dehydration, I drink a lot more water,squash now. I also from time time to time suffer far more with a blocked noise .
Fuck...I now get the dehydration thing.............I seem to have a dry mouth all through the night. I thought I might have diabetes :(

I do a lot of Scuba diving, the benefit I got was on identical dives 3 months apart (depth, conditions, time underwater etc etc) my air consumption dropped from 14.5 litres per minute from when I was on 30 a day to 11.5 litres per minute 3 months after giving up smoking totally and using vaping........... So huge difference I thought, don't know what the scientifically proves properly but im guessing my body can handle and process oxygen more efficiently and as such I don't need to use as much.

Okay the downside is that I try to get max VG but obviously a lot of 70/30 out there and ive noticed the PG gives me "dry mouth", a lot of divers suffer with it but I never did. Basically it is exactly that only extremely dry, so much so you cant secrete any saliva until you down a bottle of water........ not possible underwater ! Its a nasty feeling, ive tried squirting mint freshener and other things before diving but it doesn't work so I have to reserve max VG juice for when I dive.

Definitely dehydrate quicker with PG, shame as its an awesome flavour carrier. The only other thing is that the windows in the house get a film on them and have to be cleaned all the time (I didn't smoke in the house before vaping)

Positive: I can run a lot more when i play football.
Negative: Hot young girls in the smoking area at clubs keep stealing my vape.

so i'd say it's a mixed bag...

Back
Top Bottom