What's new

Vape jam & Vaper expo 2017

Ill be there on the saturday, taking the mrs to her first vape show. Should be fun! See you guys there...

Aye, should be a good time, taking the missus for her first vape show on the Saturday. Shame it will be post TPD but those going on the sunday may be able to pick up freebies on the left over display juices. I'll be spending most of my cash at the Chef's Flavour, vapables and Fogstar stands and hopefully picking up some sweet coils in the build area. I probably shouldn't but will most likely buy some more sleeves for my limitless mech. Don't forget to bring a couple of spare drip tips with you, people!

I'll have to have a look who's coz I never knew Vapeable or Fogstar are there so I'll check them out, and I here Capella are coming this year
Think it's going to be an expense day

I'll have to have a look who's coz I never knew Vapeable or Fogstar are there so I'll check them out, and I here Capella are coming this year
Think it's going to be an expense day

Manabush
El Diablo
Bunkr

Are another 3 from POTV attending Expo, Fogstars right next to Efest [emoji23]

Manabush
El Diablo
Bunkr

Are another 3 from POTV attending Expo, Fogstars right next to Efest [emoji23]
Yeah I knew they'd be there but I doubt I'll be buying juice. I'll be at vapor-royalty to see James may get another Underdog and saved about £200 so I'll be seeing custom vapes for a new mech
Oh and I'll get my lad a proper spinner unlike theses £3 ones that every shop and market stall in the country sells

Okay guys, due to unforeseen circumstances I have a spare ticket for the Saturday. If anyone wants it, please PM me and it is yours in exchange for a can of coke!

Hey guys, HiLIQ is going to giveaway our 20mg/ml Nicotine bases samples, just look for our promoters there!

Big shout out to Manabush and Ben Fogstar, was great to chill and chat with the
guys. Was better for freebies compared to previous expos but was disappointed with chef flavour only selling their own concentrates and capella not letting you buy individual flavours. At least it wasn't the usual rugby scrums around the popular stalls!

Back
Top Bottom