What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sigelei #8w

whit77

look familiar :s

274_P_1372059327151.jpg

274_P_1372059327326.jpg

274_P_1372059327568.jpg

274_P_1372059327658.jpg

Last edited:
Separate tubes for different size batteries by the looks....

Yep it appears to be, but jesus look at the size of the top cap, I mean seriously ego thread on a mech, damn you sigelei you just have to spoil it by doing something stupid to it hehe :D

Yep it appears to be, but jesus look at the size of the top cap, I mean seriously ego thread on a mech, damn you sigelei you just have to spoil it by doing something stupid to it hehe :D
It really makes my blood boil with all these Chinese mods how they can't get a simple thing right! Every nice looking mechanical mod is spoilt by an ego thread or a rounded/chamfered top. Wouldn't you think, by now, that they could make at least one mod that has a "one piece" flat topped top cap (no bloody chamfers) with a simple 510 connector. At most, maybe just a couple of grooves for airflow.

I don't think that the designers get the fact that it's the atomizer that gives the mod the "finished look", not the top of the battery tube!

That's my rant for today :)

Back
Top Bottom