What's new

Sub-Ohm Vaping and General Information!

Thanks for the brief introduction mate, it is useful for everyone whether a newbie or a pro vaper.
necro29844976_lrg.jpg

I think the biggest problem is people are unable to differentiate between pod vapes and other accessories. It is very necessary especially for beginners to understand this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the biggest problem is people are unable to differentiate between vape tanks, pod vapes and other accessories. It is very necessary especially for beginners to understand this.
Do you think where all that stupid that where gonna buy from you when you try to brake the rules of the forum? If your happy to brake the rules here how do I know you won't brake the rules of trading and rip me off? You want customers from here apply for vendor status and get involved with the community if not they is no point you been here if dodgy links is the best you got [emoji6]

Errr hi all, completely new to this forum business so I apologise if this is the wrong place to post or what have you. Been vaping for 6 months - need some help though. I have a Revtech Phantom mod which is great but the fire button sticks. lots of burnt cotton later I purchased a Aegis X. Now, the Phantom can lock the fire button with 3 clicks - love this. The Aegis X cant......so my question.....does anyone know of other dual 18650 mods with fire button lock (not just turnm off)????
hugely grateful ll!!

Errr hi all, completely new to this forum business so I apologise if this is the wrong place to post or what have you. Been vaping for 6 months - need some help though. I have a Revtech Phantom mod which is great but the fire button sticks. lots of burnt cotton later I purchased a Aegis X. Now, the Phantom can lock the fire button with 3 clicks - love this. The Aegis X cant......so my question.....does anyone know of other dual 18650 mods with fire button lock (not just turnm off)????
hugely grateful ll!!

I thought about this for a while and I do remember having some mods that you could lock the fire button on. Maybe 3 clicks used to do it, I can't remember tbh. But when you think that 5 clicks will do exactly the same thing, i.e. prevent the mod from firing, why would you need a dedicated lock function anyway? If I am carrying mods in a bag or where I think there is a danger that it might fire by accident, I just turn them off. 5 clicks and its back on and ready to vape.

smok alien or whatever they renamed it now has 5 click lock.
hugely grateful ll!!
might be best to post this again in the new user section https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/new-users-corner/new-user-questions-and-discussion/

and only five click lock i have is the smok alien or whatever its called now.

Back
Top Bottom