What's new

Ohms, how low can I go

My favourite stealth vape is an ego with an igo S. I always try to get it around 1ohms but always comes out at 1.1ohms. I never had any problems with it. It does get a bit warm tho.
Ha good, thanks. Got my eye on a mini ego silver colour with an Igo S and the right plinth and drip tip. I thought that would make a good looking and decent vape backup. ps thanks on the ohms; was thinking of going for .23 kanthal next time for lower resistance

Last edited:
Ribbon is the way forward, get some 0.1x0.5 that way you can have more coils.

Ha good, thanks. Got my eye on a mini ego silver colour with an Igo S and the right plinth and drip tip. I thought that would make a good looking and decent vape backup. ps thanks on the ohms; was thinking of going for .23 kanthal next time for lower resistance

Mine is a silver ego battery. It used to be a black one but sanded it down and gave it a good polish. It looks good. I use .2 kanthal and do a 3/2 wrap. I find that best due to the igo S being so small.

20130623_221402.jpg
20130623_221323.jpg

all looks good. the W fits well. got my eye on a Sigelei mech to go under my Igo L

It looks ok but I want an AGI, I think that'll look better, set up as a dripper. I'm hoping it'll give it a hybrid look.
Which sigelei are you looking at?

Last edited:
I'm sure the ego batteries have a low amp limit so even if it fires at 1.1 ohm or lower you won't get the best as the limit will kick in

Back
Top Bottom