What's new

Sweet Tangerine - Capella

Sweet, sweet tangerine mixed, and it is good to go, certainly, I really like it, whereas the sweet strawberry didn't really do anything for me by itself. Top flavour.

And surprise, surprise they are now both out of stock !! I will now have to wait for their next batch and try these out :)

I'm suprised to read this, I have some mixed at 15% & I can hardly taste it. I want a replacement to my TW Red Label Orange, which tastes great but they dont do it any more.

I'm suprised to read this, I have some mixed at 15% & I can hardly taste it. I want a replacement to my TW Red Label Orange, which tastes great but they dont do it any more.
Really? I do mix mine at 20% and there is tons of flavour! I found this to be the most orangey orange I've mixed with :)

10 days steeping and it's mellowing out - Tried it after a week and it was burning my throat with the acidity. Probably down to 8mls now so I've stuck 2 drops of EM(10%) solution to it and I'll put it away again.

Edit : Mixed at 20% also

Last edited:
Just got this today. Made it at 8% with 1% sour and 2 drops Koolada.

nice !!!

I didn't really get on with this, I found it a bit too sweet and acidic. Who'd have thought it, I guess the clue is in the name. I mixed at 15% so I'll be trying lower next time, maybe around 8%.

Back
Top Bottom