What's new

Roll Call For "By Leo" Products

So, from Left to Right we have............. :clapping:

SVB DNA40 with CalixV2 Nano Limelight Box Reborn with Full Sized CalixV2 Efusion Duo with Calix3

OK, having now spent the morning switching back and forth between the Regular sized Calix V2 and the new V3 I feel I can now offer more of an insight about the new AFC.

Usually, I run my V2's with the Screw backed off about 2/3rds, the JC open one full rotation and wicked the indirect method.
The V3 is wicked using the Direct Feed method as recommended by our Dear Friend Qorax :)

So, on 2 Airholes Open on the new V3 I am getting a very similar vape as I would on the V2 set up as described. However.......... On 3 Holes Open, the V3 is streets ahead as far as a Restricted Direct Lung Hit is concerned. The flavour is exactly what one expects from a Calix of course :)
So If you open your V2 all the way, even going as far as removing the Grub Screw completely.............. The V3 still has it beat.

I'm not a fan of massive airflow, but with 2 airholes open on the V3 I am MORE than happy. @ZT you'd really appreciate this beauty with just One Airhole open, think Calix V1 run in the way that we both enjoy?

So yes!! I am extremely impressed with this latest offering in nearly every department @Billie-cig but to my eyes......... The V3 isn't quite as aesthetically pleasing because of the new "Pop Off" Top Cap. Understandably, this has to be larger than previous Top Caps, but I do feel that the intrinsic beauty of previous models has been lost by the nature of this design? Who knows?:) It may very well grow on me as I spend more time with it? ;) But ........ The Performance makes up for any aesthetic short comings and then some!!:2thumbsup:

Another Masterpiece from The Maestro!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Carol has now removed the V3 from my grasp and I fear I am liable to be having a problem getting it back again!!;)

OK, having now spent the morning switching back and forth between the Regular sized Calix V2 and the new V3 I feel I can now offer more of an insight about the new AFC.

Usually, I run my V2's with the Screw backed off about 2/3rds, the JC open one full rotation and wicked the indirect method.
The V3 is wicked using the Direct Feed method as recommended by our Dear Friend Qorax :)

So, on 2 Airholes Open on the new V3 I am getting a very similar vape as I would on the V2 set up as described. However.......... On 3 Holes Open, the V3 is streets ahead as far as a Restricted Direct Lung Hit is concerned. The flavour is exactly what one expects from a Calix of course :)
So If you open your V2 all the way, even going as far as removing the Grub Screw completely.............. The V3 still has it beat.

I'm not a fan of massive airflow, but with 2 airholes open on the V3 I am MORE than happy. @ZT you'd really appreciate this beauty with just One Airhole open, think Calix V1 run in the way that we both enjoy?

So yes!! I am extremely impressed with this latest offering in nearly every department @Billie-cig but to my eyes......... The V3 isn't quite as aesthetically pleasing because of the new "Pop Off" Top Cap. Understandably, this has to be larger than previous Top Caps, but I do feel that the intrinsic beauty of previous models has been lost by the nature of this design? Who knows?:) It may very well grow on me as I spend more time with it? ;) But ........ The Performance makes up for any aesthetic short comings and then some!!:2thumbsup:

Another Masterpiece from The Maestro!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Carol has now removed the V3 from my grasp and I fear I am liable to be having a problem getting it back again!!;)
Careful. You may have lost that forever.

Having watched the review by Qorax, I think I want a Calix v3. It seems quite affordable too!

@walks I most certainly would recommend it. :worship: Mine has been a daily driver ever since it arrived.:worship:

Back
Top Bottom