What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sweet Tangerine - Capella

Sweet, sweet tangerine mixed, and it is good to go, certainly, I really like it, whereas the sweet strawberry didn't really do anything for me by itself. Top flavour.

And surprise, surprise they are now both out of stock !! I will now have to wait for their next batch and try these out :)

I'm suprised to read this, I have some mixed at 15% & I can hardly taste it. I want a replacement to my TW Red Label Orange, which tastes great but they dont do it any more.

I'm suprised to read this, I have some mixed at 15% & I can hardly taste it. I want a replacement to my TW Red Label Orange, which tastes great but they dont do it any more.
Really? I do mix mine at 20% and there is tons of flavour! I found this to be the most orangey orange I've mixed with :)

10 days steeping and it's mellowing out - Tried it after a week and it was burning my throat with the acidity. Probably down to 8mls now so I've stuck 2 drops of EM(10%) solution to it and I'll put it away again.

Edit : Mixed at 20% also

Last edited:
Just got this today. Made it at 8% with 1% sour and 2 drops Koolada.

nice !!!

I didn't really get on with this, I found it a bit too sweet and acidic. Who'd have thought it, I guess the clue is in the name. I mixed at 15% so I'll be trying lower next time, maybe around 8%.

Back
Top Bottom