What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ohms, how low can I go

My favourite stealth vape is an ego with an igo S. I always try to get it around 1ohms but always comes out at 1.1ohms. I never had any problems with it. It does get a bit warm tho.
Ha good, thanks. Got my eye on a mini ego silver colour with an Igo S and the right plinth and drip tip. I thought that would make a good looking and decent vape backup. ps thanks on the ohms; was thinking of going for .23 kanthal next time for lower resistance

Last edited:
Ribbon is the way forward, get some 0.1x0.5 that way you can have more coils.

Ha good, thanks. Got my eye on a mini ego silver colour with an Igo S and the right plinth and drip tip. I thought that would make a good looking and decent vape backup. ps thanks on the ohms; was thinking of going for .23 kanthal next time for lower resistance

Mine is a silver ego battery. It used to be a black one but sanded it down and gave it a good polish. It looks good. I use .2 kanthal and do a 3/2 wrap. I find that best due to the igo S being so small.

20130623_221402.jpg
20130623_221323.jpg

all looks good. the W fits well. got my eye on a Sigelei mech to go under my Igo L

It looks ok but I want an AGI, I think that'll look better, set up as a dripper. I'm hoping it'll give it a hybrid look.
Which sigelei are you looking at?

Last edited:
I'm sure the ego batteries have a low amp limit so even if it fires at 1.1 ohm or lower you won't get the best as the limit will kick in

Back
Top Bottom