What's new

Innokin iclear 16 dc clearomizer

uberammerz

Hello. anyone on here used these? if so, what do you think?

Looking to buy some clearo's, with replaceable heads, and would welcome some advice.

Thanks, Pete.

Hi Pete, I use the iclear 30's and other than rebuildables I think they are the best around and believe me I've tried them all. The iclear 30 is basically a bigger version of the iclear 16's and as they are both dual coil the good news is that the flavour seems to be much stronger with no dry hits but the bad news is that they do go through the juice 'very' quickly so you may want to consider the iclear 30's as you'll probably empty the 16's in no time. They're also one of the only 'clearo's' that have never leaked on me. Hope that helps, Jason.

Yep, used to be my out & about vape, I say used to be as I now use EVODs instead. Unlike #soldier blue, I have had one leak on me, literally moments ago, one snapped in my pocket and the plastic tube came away from the base, my fault for putting it in my jeans pocket! My new jeans are now soaked in GVC :(
anyway, they are good, the dual coil gives a consistent vape, the heads last for ages if you give them a clean every now and again, being top coil they give a warmer vape than the bottom coil clearo's and the flavour from them is always good.
they hold 1.6ml, so depending how much you vape, you may wish to consider the iclear 30 as suggested above.

Only Evod leaks I've had to date are from the (all-too frequent) times I forget to invert them when unscrewing. :doh::D

Back
Top Bottom