Vape Superstore
What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

Was that the one written in crayon that also had left and right on it?
'Twas indeed said said document, Why he chose Green Crayon is beyond me, but I've heard it said that all the really interesting Loonies use green ink (or crayon) for their letters about how the space aliens did things to them....:grin2:

Last edited:
Innokin
I would just like to point out in the spirit of fair and impartial reporting that @3dj is a diamond geezer.

I would just like to point out in the spirit of fair and impartial reporting that @3dj is a diamond geezer.

100% in agreement...............

I will have you know there has been a marked improvement recently in him... He announced that he could multi task, although most of us dont consider walking down the street and chewing gum at the same time multi tasking , it is a step in the right direction for him

................but it's an achievement that he can walk down the street and not fall over.

Vape Green
Elux
'Twas indeed said said document, Why he chose Green Crayon is beyond me, but I've heard it said that all the really interesting Loonies use green ink (or crayon) for their letters about how the space aliens fif things to them....:grin2:
Thought he wore that old metal cullinder to keep the ET brigade away

Thought he wore that old metal cullinder to keep the ET brigade away
Is that what it's for, I thought I'd converted him to Patafarianism...
FSM.jpg

AcmeFog
Is that what it's for, I thought I'd converted him to Patafarianism...
View attachment 128229
You have just prompted poor Duncan into Google search only to be totally confused now by the result being some kind of spaghetti monster...
Very cruel Steve, monsters in his spag on toast will only lead to nightmares and uncontrollable fits again..
Non conformity on his dinner plate will only cause his carers stress. Please stick to the standard spaghetti product below. Why do you think we have to stay at Premier inns? They have an excellent children's menu meaning I dont have to walk round vape fest with Rain Man.
@butlerd can you arrange for a tin of these to be available at the BBQ?

b60c0f62-d3c0-49d5-9c8a-5eeaa35249d2.jpg

You have just prompted poor Duncan into Google search only to be totally confused now by the result being some kind of spaghetti monster...
Very cruel Steve, monsters in his spag on toast will only lead to nightmares and uncontrollable fits again..
Non conformity on his dinner plate will only cause his carers stress. Please stick to the standard spaghetti product below. Why do you think we have to stay at Premier inns? They have an excellent children's menu and I dont have to walk round vape fest with Rain Man.
@butlerd can you arrange for a tin of these to be available at the BBQ?

View attachment 128286

LOL @city461 I actually gave them to my Mrs for her dinner the other day as she don't like beans ( yeah I know ) but I think the boy version is

110754011_0_640x640.jpg

Royal Flush Vape
Presuming you are unaware of how close a friendship I have with Duncan Decking... Only with a friendship of real quality and depth are you able to take the proverbial out of each other without any offence being taken..

Back
Top Bottom