What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

I'd love to come to one of these knees ups one day, just to put faces to the names I see all the time. I'm not too far away (Fylde coast) but unfortunately at the minute I'm a bit too unpredictable health wise to be planning anything, and I'm not too sure if you'd really want a stranger turning up at your house! I gave up the axe murdering thing a while back, so you'd all probably be ok, but my manners can still be a bit wayward lol! Perhaps later in the year eh? Hope so!

Greetings all, at the last manc meet I attended Jerry ( @city461 ) and I decided it was time for the longest established local meet to spread it's wings. With this in mind we have decided to float the proposition of having the July manc meet at my house in Hatfield on the 15th of July.

Jerry has offered to do the cooking ( BBQ ) and anyone who has ever met him or tried his cooking will know this is an opportunity not to be missed.

This will be a kind of an all day affair and if you think you can make it or drop in and say hello you will be more than welcome.

Good food, good music and good company is guaranteed.

@city461 @3dj @Rob ( dogs welcome ) @Tubbyengineer @daz_app @HAZZA1962 @red5 @Greebo @SirLugg @Crewella ( I know you aint far away ) @manabush ( everyone involved in that glorious nectar ) @Ment ( no excuses this time ) @dg109

If I have forgot to mention you, please forgive me, it's chilli night and I am a little tiddly pooh. Needless to say all apes are welcome to the Manc Meet on Tour.

What happens on tour stays on Tour :D
Is this a no Daryl's meeting or is it ok to have another [emoji23] id be more than happy to attend so long as you dont mind?
I might even buy a tweed suit to blend in or a nice smoking jacket and E-Pipe [emoji1]
@city461 I'd be interested in a hotel if you can keep me in mind for the group buy [emoji6]
http://www.thatbritishtweedcompany....ve-green-wine-check-suit-tailored-fit-double/
Just seen this and im liking the look of it, what do you think?

How Big is your garden ? I'll bring my Vapefest Pop up Tent !!! :2thumbsup:

Not very big
20170517_134544.jpg

I'd love to come to one of these knees ups one day, just to put faces to the names I see all the time. I'm not too far away (Fylde coast) but unfortunately at the minute I'm a bit too unpredictable health wise to be planning anything, and I'm not too sure if you'd really want a stranger turning up at your house! I gave up the axe murdering thing a while back, so you'd all probably be ok, but my manners can still be a bit wayward lol! Perhaps later in the year eh? Hope so!

Is this a no Daryl's meeting or is it ok to have another [emoji23] id be more than happy to attend so long as you dont mind?
I might even buy a tweed suit to blend in or a nice smoking jacket and E-Pipe [emoji1]
@city461 I'd be interested in a hotel if you can keep me in mind for the group buy [emoji6]
http://www.thatbritishtweedcompany....ve-green-wine-check-suit-tailored-fit-double/
Just seen this and im liking the look of it, what do you think?

Darrell's are always welcome, and that suit is a proper fancy whistle :D

Back
Top Bottom