What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

butlerd

Achiever
Greetings all, at the last manc meet I attended Jerry ( @city461 ) and I decided it was time for the longest established local meet to spread it's wings. With this in mind we have decided to float the proposition of having the July manc meet at my house in Hatfield on the 15th of July.

Jerry has offered to do the cooking ( BBQ ) and anyone who has ever met him or tried his cooking will know this is an opportunity not to be missed.

This will be a kind of an all day affair and if you think you can make it or drop in and say hello you will be more than welcome.

Good food, good music and good company is guaranteed.

@city461 @3dj @Rob ( dogs welcome ) @Tubbyengineer @daz_app @HAZZA1962 @red5 @Greebo @SirLugg @Crewella ( I know you aint far away ) @manabush ( everyone involved in that glorious nectar ) @Ment ( no excuses this time ) @dg109

If I have forgot to mention you, please forgive me, it's chilli night and I am a little tiddly pooh. Needless to say all apes are welcome to the Manc Meet on Tour.

What happens on tour stays on Tour :D

Firstly, How many Bedrooms do you have for Guests in the West Wing ? and What Toilet Paper do you use ? It's got to be Soft !!! :2thumbsup:

I'm there mate - an all day vape gathering with Jerry cooking?

I'm checking the route on Google Maps as I type.

Firstly, How many Bedrooms do you have for Guests in the West Wing ? and What Toilet Paper do you use ? It's got to be Soft !!! :2thumbsup:

I'm sorry dude the west wing is closed for repairs and i have given 'the help' the day off :D

It's Hatfield not Downton Abbey

Right, I'm in. Truly looking forward to this one. Any hotels local to you Daryl?

Wallop! Dahn the M6, quick flash across the A414 and bish bash bosh! Stroll on guvna! Sorry, just practicing my language skills.

Don't think I've got anything on that weekend so I'll probably arrange to go on the train with @city461 etc.

I'm sorry dude the west wing is closed for repairs and i have given 'the help' the day off :D

It's Hatfield not Downton Abbey
This Gaff not yours then ?!!! :dance:
21ad498c09a4024181e3ab22fd8f2fff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom