What's new

Variable Voltage Help!

chaosfan

Hi all,

I am currently using a Kanger MT3 clearomizer with a 2.2 ohm coil, and I am having a devil of a job trying to get a vape with any taste using my Ego variable voltage battery.

Can anyone out there give me a clue what voltage I should set my battery at to get the best flavour / vapour mix?

Thanks

Bare minimum of 3.7... I'd head more toward 4 - 4.5, but that's just me :)

Won't do your clearo any harm and can always go backwards from there :D

Yup around the 4v mark here too, maybe 4.2 but probably not much more in case of burnt taste creeping in.
4.2 volts with 2.2 ohm coil is a fraction over 8 watts power, and 8 watts is my sweet spot usually.

Depends also on the juice-I've found that some of the more delicate flavours are better if you simmer them :) Lower voltage but a longer draw/button press on a higher ohm coil....

I am currently using a Kanger MT3 clearomizer with a 2.2 ohm coil, and I am having a devil of a job trying to get a vape with any taste using my Ego variable voltage battery.

It could be the head on the T3, some people have reported the stock ones to be utter dung. I've rebuilt a few myself and found a vast difference in performance, even when I've built one at around the same ohms. Or perhaps try removing the flavour wick.

Back
Top Bottom