What's new

13th May Manc Meet.. The retirement do

I wish I could be there but I'm working tomorrow :(. Feel free to pm me with your Paypal details & price though & I will send you the money. I shall miss you nutters tomorrow although I can safely say I will get my fair share of nutters coming into the shop tomorrow.
get a sickie note... @HAZZA1962 does a good line in them....
Well at least Parker wont set of the fire alarm again...

Well its arrived already... Weather will be fine on the balcony as its due to be 17 deg and pink drinks 6 deg so should be just dandy as the flag waving, hamburger eating ,have a nice day chunts across the pond say.
What time you due in daryl? will meet you at the station...
@Tubbyengineer @daz_app usual time for you gents?
@red5 ?? @craigwalsh saw your post , thanks... @Greebo ? you about? bringing the Zero for you?

The good news is that @3dj is sharing a cell on the costa del gringo for 2 weeks so it will be a politically correct meet and Tyson Fury feels its safe to attend without somebody head butting his knee caps again..
See you there gents...

@butlerd got your stuff ready ... and the vodka.. Nasdrovia

I'll be getting in a bit later this time 1:30 no need to meet me I am very familiar with the route to the Dancer :D

I'm also getting a later train home so I can have pink drinks Sunday afternoon after breakfast.

Looking forward to this one Jerry and thanks in advance for the invite ( and the Vodka, and the bargain mods, and the laughs )

Should be there around 3pm as usual barring any disasters between now and then.

and the Vodka
Did you know...
Vodka comes from the Russian word for “water,” which is “Voda.” and originally it was supposed to be a medicinal drink brought from Poland to Russia.
So basically its for your ingrowing toe nail buddy... essential I would have thought..

Did you know...
Vodka comes from the Russian word for “water,” which is “Voda.” and originally it was supposed to be a medicinal drink brought from Poland to Russia.
So basically its for your ingrowing toe nail buddy... essential I would have thought..

Fascinating and has the ring of truth about it. I do not have an ingrowing toenail, but they do say prevention is better than cure.

I agree wholeheartedly that the world would be a miserable place without medicinal drinks from Poland, or anywhere else come to that.

Well its arrived already... Weather will be fine on the balcony as its due to be 17 deg and pink drinks 6 deg so should be just dandy as the flag waving, hamburger eating ,have a nice day chunts across the pond say.
What time you due in daryl? will meet you at the station...
@Tubbyengineer @daz_app usual time for you gents?
@red5 ?? @craigwalsh saw your post , thanks... @Greebo ? you about? bringing the Zero for you?

The good news is that @3dj is sharing a cell on the costa del gringo for 2 weeks so it will be a politically correct meet and Tyson Fury feels its safe to attend without somebody head butting his knee caps again..
See you there gents...

@butlerd got your stuff ready ... and the vodka.. Nasdrovia
Should be rolling in around the 3pm mark as thats when the tight bastards like Myself and @daz_app get free parking...:grin2:

Should be rolling in around the 3pm mark as thats when the tight bastards like Myself and @daz_app get free parking...:grin2:
I resemble that remark :P
@Tubbyengineer i got myself a ego aio d22 in the clearance sales and I'm probably going to order some spare coils from fasttech when the 10% discount code kicks in... which coils do you recommend the 0.5 or 0.6 ohm ones? (I DTL)

I resemble that remark :P
@Tubbyengineer i got myself a ego aio d22 in the clearance sales and I'm probably going to order some spare coils from fasttech when the 10% discount code kicks in... which coils do you recommend the 0.5 or 0.6 ohm ones? (I DTL)
0.5 or 0.6? You putting 4 in to get 0.12 ohm end result??

Sorry gents not going to be able to make it today. Too much stuff on. Hopefully see a few of you at the Expo later this month.

Back
Top Bottom