What's new

New to home brew

Cartoonhead74

Postman
I'm wanting to start making my own juice but would like to know what Ingredients I would require to start off, I'm into my custards,creams ect
Where can I get good quality stuff from and what would I need to start making?
Any website links for kits would be appreciated or maybe a list of stuff to get if it's cheaper that way ?

I'm wanting to start making my own juice but would like to know what Ingredients I would require to start off, I'm into my custards,creams ect
Where can I get good quality stuff from and what would I need to start making?
Any website links for kits would be appreciated or maybe a list of stuff to get if it's cheaper that way ?

Have a look at the link above. Has a list of all that you need, where to buy and discount codes. Most stuff is covered in that thread.

In terms of concentrates I can't really help you there as taste is obviously subjective. Making juice is a case of trial and error to find what you like.

As our friends have said, ask 10 people you'll get 10 recommendations. The only thing I have to add is don't fall into the trap that I did and Order 20 from one brand to try them out only to find half of them don't suit you. Try to find a few of your favourite flavours from each of the main brands and go from there.

Best way to get into DIY in my opinion in start with a bottle shot from somewhere like Drip Hacks or Flavour Boss.
Simply choose a flavour, add some VG, PG & Nicotine to desired strength, shake and boom, done. Very easy to learn,

Best way to get into DIY in my opinion in start with a bottle shot from somewhere like Drip Hacks or Flavour Boss.
Simply choose a flavour, add some VG, PG & Nicotine to desired strength, shake and boom, done. Very easy to learn,

It really depends on what you want to achieve. If you just want a cost effective substitute for premium liquids then this sort of thing is fine.

If you want to be creative or to be able to make clones then it's better to skip the one-shots stage and go straight to mixing.

It really depends on what you want to achieve. If you just want a cost effective substitute for premium liquids then this sort of thing is fine.

If you want to be creative or to be able to make clones then it's better to skip the one-shots stage and go straight to mixing.

Completely agree, it’s just the OP was looking for the easiest way. I find people tend to make bottle shots to see how easy blending is, then work on trying their own recipes.

Don't try to run before you can walk. Start with a simple flavour. You'll also need a calculator to work out the amounts of each. As a quick rule,I mix all concentrates at 10% when trying them, a part from FlavourArt which I do at 5% because they are a lot stronger.

Back
Top Bottom