Vape Club
What's new

vapefest 2013

Booked my train ticket, got to leave at about 8.15pm which is abit of a bummer but it's better than nothing :) hoodie should be coming this week so I'll be all set!

Yay, and double Yay for the hoodie :) They are awesome. PF, we need to talk before Vapefest, I want to make sure we dont have matching trousers (or skirts!!!) or shoes :D :lol1:

Vape Club
Yay, and double Yay for the hoodie :) They are awesome. PF, we need to talk before Vapefest, I want to make sure we dont have matching trousers (or skirts!!!) or shoes :D :lol1:
It'll be ok-ill be the one in the hat :D mind you I'm not sure Stetsons go with hoodies, lol!

It'll be ok-ill be the one in the hat :D mind you I'm not sure Stetsons go with hoodies, lol!

Hmm, so which one of you is gonna be wearing the Thigh length Boots,Stockings and carrying a riding crop .. this is the question that needs answering :) .

AcmeFog
Hmm, so which one of you is gonna be wearing the Thigh length Boots,Stockings and carrying a riding crop .. this is the question that needs answering :) .

Well as Vapefest is on a Saturday, and that is my usual weekend attire, I will leave you to come to your own conclusion :lol1:

Premier Ecigs
That will be me :D:whipping2:
Get to the back of the line and bow down to your mistress! There is only one person allowed to do any whipping round here! Now get back on the floor and lick my boots and don't come back up till they are nice and clean :whipping2:

Get to the back of the line and bow down to your mistress! There is only one person allowed to do any whipping round here! Now get back on the floor and lick my boots and don't come back up till they are nice and clean :whipping2:

:D me likey, i will be smiling at all hat wearing laydeeez:P

Vape Green
Really pleased to say I'll be there, I've managed to persuade hubby and two mates that it'd be rude not to :2thumbsup:

E-liquids.com
Really pleased to say I'll be there, I've managed to persuade hubby and two mates that it'd be rude not to :2thumbsup:

i had to pull the OHs' leg a little as not only will she be driving me down , she doesnt vape , shes never smoked and has a poor opinion of vaping because it makes our house look cluttered all the time with all my bits and bobs everywhere. i think by the end of the weekend she will actually hate me. the onl thing swaying her is the promise of a hog roast haha.

Back
Top Bottom