What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What liquid would you like to buy from your local vape shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Penguin Adelie in 6mg, I need One up Churros and Ice cream and I need Joast or Zombie Jam on Toast. Everything else I can make myself :)

Nautilus (I think) by Coastal Clouds. I bought some while in Florida and it's the sharpest, sweetest melony vape I've ever had. And Jesus the clouds that stuff puts out! I'd love my local B+Ms to start stocking it.

I am reasonably spoilt for choice when it comes to Vape shops locally. I live in a little village and we have a Liberty Flights stockist and 2 KiK stockists in the village. Plus I have several Vape shops within driving distance including a big Liberty Flights.

I'd love for somewhere local to stock Liquid Voyage's Strapplekiwi, it sounds ace. But I'd have to try before I bought. TBH I find the internet a less than satisfying experience when it comes buying stuff like this.

I am rocking 6mg at the moment, but I will be reducing that over the coming weeks. Within 3 months I'd like to be using 0mg.

Unicorn Blood by Fusion Vapez in the US! tried some of a friend's and ......... WOW!!! definitely need someone to stock this in the UK!

Would love them to stock the yaeliq turkish and zoosha, just so i could try it. (And then probably buy out their stock of 6-9 mg lol)

I only buy from B&M now when I've screwed up and left my bottles at home. When I do I want to try something different and am happy to pay for quality because it may be the inspiration to up my DIY game.

I do like it when a B&M sells locally made Juice, though. My local Vaporized sells McCloud E-Juice which is made nearby.

What I really need is a B&M I can e-mail a handful of recipies to and pick up a few litres of each at the end of the day. I'm a really lazy DIYer.

would like to see marmite you will either love it or hate it ( i will love it emm) ;);););)

KA Black grape soda, now that would be a killer for me as it tastes lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom