Innokin
What's new

Evod's from fasttech

eGo battery just fell apart while I was out with the dog.

On return home tried to fix it but the tiny electronic switch underneath the on/off button just disintigrated.

Inspection of second eGo battery reveals the top is very loose in the body, might be able to superglue or Sugru it but it doesn't bode well.

eVod still OK though.

Vape Club
The batteries I received yesterday from Fasttech:

1300mAh USB Rechargeable Battery for EGO-T E-Cigarette

1300.jpg

On the second battery I stuck the top to the bottom with some Sugru and all is well with that one.

The eVod I ordered is still working fine with Grants Vanilla Custard (yum).

I have another order on the way including a 900mah eGo, so we'll see.

eGo battery just fell apart while I was out with the dog.

My automatic battery doesn't work unless you suck like you're trying to remove the chrome from everything.

The one manual battery I've used just fell to pieces in my hands.

Have to say my opinion of Fasttech is taking a nosedive.

Vape Green
Seems everyone is cloning the Evods. Ive had some decent stuff from Microcig and I see they now do the Evod and Evod batterys as well..

Premier Ecigs
Glad i saw this post, had an order from DX which had one of these clone evods and a couple batteries, Checked out fasttech and got larger capacity batteries, two evods, A spare head, + A 510 to ego adapter for the same price :) DX order has been cancelled, luckily wasnt shipped yet!

Just to confirm - the UK heads do work with these clones?

AcmeFog
I got evod from fasttech this week and i can feel burnt, especially when i get over 3.5V. I dont know why i didnt have such problems with Kanger evods. Anyone have idea why ?

Jabz - comparing to Kanger they're little shorter. I tried to put kanger in it but there is small space between head and vape pipe inside, so they may leak.

Last edited:
Just to confirm - the UK heads do work with these clones?

I got some Evods from them today.

One had a thread which felt gritty so I chose to use the second which had a silky smooth turn. Popped in some of my favourite juice and stuck it on an Ego to go for a walk with the dogs - it worked just like my UK-bought ones.

I stuck it on my Vamo when I got home, measured the voltage and it read 4.6Ω. You read that right. Repeated readings read 4.1Ω, 3.8Ω, 3.7Ω, 3.4Ω...until I took everything apart, reassembled and it read 2.1Ω. Only after it read that reading three times on the trot did I fire it up at the 4volts I vape my favourite juice at in my UK Evods.

The second draw had me gagging from a burnt taste - which continued no matter how long I left it for and whatever low 3-3.5V I vaped at.

The coil head is noticeably bigger on the Fasttech model and the central tube noticeably thicker - I couldn't measure them. I couldn't stand the taste any longer so I threw in a head from I bought last week from Vapertrain (the shorter UK version) and it works fine.

No idea why it all went tits on the Vamo, I'll try out the rest and post later.

There's no leaking from it, the finish looks as good as the UK versions, and seeing as they take the UK heads I'm reasonably happy.

Royal Flush Vape
I got some Evods from them today.

One had a thread which felt gritty so I chose to use the second which had a silky smooth turn. Popped in some of my favourite juice and stuck it on an Ego to go for a walk with the dogs - it worked just like my UK-bought ones.

I stuck it on my Vamo when I got home, measured the voltage and it read 4.6Ω. You read that right. Repeated readings read 4.1Ω, 3.8Ω, 3.7Ω, 3.4Ω...until I took everything apart, reassembled and it read 2.1Ω. Only after it read that reading three times on the trot did I fire it up at the 4volts I vape my favourite juice at in my UK Evods.

The second draw had me gagging from a burnt taste - which continued no matter how long I left it for and whatever low 3-3.5V I vaped at.

The coil head is noticeably bigger on the Fasttech model and the central tube noticeably thicker - I couldn't measure them. I couldn't stand the taste any longer so I threw in a head from I bought last week from Vapertrain (the shorter UK version) and it works fine.

No idea why it all went tits on the Vamo, I'll try out the rest and post later.

There's no leaking from it, the finish looks as good as the UK versions, and seeing as they take the UK heads I'm reasonably happy.

Glad to know this! If its possible could you check if the whole base of the UK ones fit the tanks of the FT ones? If mine come and they're not good atleast I'll have some cool coloured tanks to use with my UK heads/bases.

Back
Top Bottom