What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Clearance SALE

the_gourmet

Premium Vendor
7a588965-25e0-4a60-bf89-817856c99bb1.png
Dear Fellow Vapers
As our esteemed customers we are sending this email out to let you know we have our clearance sale starting tonight From 20-80% off liquids with more to follow as the week progresses.
We Thought it only right to let you know prior to it going public so you can make use of the amazing and crazy deals and prices we are offering.

Get to try some high end liquid at rock bottom prices.
Click the sale Link below and you can see what we mean.

http://www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com/sale/

For every order above 50 pounds leave a message in your order asking for your free sample juice and we will include a bottle of well known high end sample eliquid for you to enjoy.

Finally i would like to inform you about our Mystery Box package.

http://www.the-gourmet-eliquid-collective.com/mystery-box-selection/

I Wish you a happy bank holiday weekend and Thank you for your custom..

Regards

The Gourmet E Liquid Collective.

Just put my order in. So close to £50!!

Got myself 2 bottles of SPQR Lucius in there, amazing liquid and at £6, bargain of the year.

Thanks.

Just put my order in. So close to £50!!

Got myself 2 bottles of SPQR Lucius in there, amazing liquid and at £6, bargain of the year.

Thanks.
Hay Chris I am Glad you enjoyed it.
Sorry for the late reply we have been very busy so haven't had a chance to check the forum.
Please do stay in touch we always have offers

Kindest regards customer services

Hay Chris I am Glad you enjoyed it.
Sorry for the late reply we have been very busy so haven't had a chance to check the forum.
Please do stay in touch we always have offers

Kindest regards customer services

Better late than never :D Good to see you guys on here again, it's been a while! Hope business all good with you :D

Back
Top Bottom