What's new

New Government TPD Petition

Well I thought it was new but it won't let me sign it again as I signed it weeks ago (from on here too) [emoji23]

Am I the only one who cringes when reading shite like that?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who cringes when readig shite like that?

It far from what I would call well written. It covers some key points but hardly eloquently put. Attracted a reasonable number of signatures though so worth throwing some more behind it and try to push for some response.

Hi all,

Someone has launched a new Government E Petition to challenge the TPD and try to gain the Government's position on the TPD post Brexit. So far at 6,800 signatures, but will get a response at 10,000. Worth 30 seconds to see what reply we get.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/192348
That petition runs out on 3rd May, which means it's been there for almost 6 months - If it hasn't got 10,000 now it never will, plus to get any realistic chance of actual action there would need to be 100,000 signatures - no petition managed that even while the TPD was a hot topic and not actual law...

That petition runs out on 3rd May, which means it's been there for almost 6 months - If it hasn't got 10,000 now it never will, plus to get any realistic chance of actual action there would need to be 100,000 signatures - no petition managed that even while the TPD was a hot topic and not actual law...

Every petition on there closes 3rd May whether it's been up 6 months or 6 hours, General Election means Parliament closes 3rd May.

As I can't be arsed to write my own petition, I've signed this one. It's not the most eloquently written petition but I believe we should all be signing everything that supports vaping in any way.

Back
Top Bottom