What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Government TPD Petition

Well I thought it was new but it won't let me sign it again as I signed it weeks ago (from on here too) [emoji23]

Am I the only one who cringes when reading shite like that?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who cringes when readig shite like that?

It far from what I would call well written. It covers some key points but hardly eloquently put. Attracted a reasonable number of signatures though so worth throwing some more behind it and try to push for some response.

Hi all,

Someone has launched a new Government E Petition to challenge the TPD and try to gain the Government's position on the TPD post Brexit. So far at 6,800 signatures, but will get a response at 10,000. Worth 30 seconds to see what reply we get.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/192348
That petition runs out on 3rd May, which means it's been there for almost 6 months - If it hasn't got 10,000 now it never will, plus to get any realistic chance of actual action there would need to be 100,000 signatures - no petition managed that even while the TPD was a hot topic and not actual law...

That petition runs out on 3rd May, which means it's been there for almost 6 months - If it hasn't got 10,000 now it never will, plus to get any realistic chance of actual action there would need to be 100,000 signatures - no petition managed that even while the TPD was a hot topic and not actual law...

Every petition on there closes 3rd May whether it's been up 6 months or 6 hours, General Election means Parliament closes 3rd May.

As I can't be arsed to write my own petition, I've signed this one. It's not the most eloquently written petition but I believe we should all be signing everything that supports vaping in any way.

Back
Top Bottom