What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Restock and Extra One Week Only Discount Code!

Thanks @MixShop
Order gone in. Went for my usual couple of strawberries and thought I'd try the new Mint Royal while I was at it along with a couple of new flavours for me from the Isle of Flavours.

I do wish you would give the option for royal mail delivery [emoji6]
Ukmail didn't push my order through the letterbox so once again I have got to drive a 30 mile round trip to pick up from their depot. [emoji53]

20170426_134943.jpg

I know what I'm doing at the weekend [emoji16]

Be interested to know your thoughts of cabin boys breakfast @mick brown tempted but I didn't buy it this time round.
I'll try to remember to let you know. My memory is shocking these days but I'll do my best [emoji16]
I've had the Quartermasters Breakfast before and liked that. Couldn't really pick out any particular flavours but liked it none the less [emoji6]

Yeah I like quartermasters coincidence but I mixed some up last night. Surprised you didn't order the strawberry donut.

I'm also looking forward trying the mint royale don't normally like chocolate in a vape but as it's cotswolds I had to try.

Yeah I like quartermasters coincidence but I mixed some up last night. Surprised you didn't order the strawberry donut.

I'm also looking forward trying the mint royale don't normally like chocolate in a vape but as it's cotswolds I had to try.
I've got their strawberry and their donut. Mix them together and hey presto , you've got strawberry donut [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom