What's new

Restock and Extra One Week Only Discount Code!

Thanks @MixShop
Order gone in. Went for my usual couple of strawberries and thought I'd try the new Mint Royal while I was at it along with a couple of new flavours for me from the Isle of Flavours.

I do wish you would give the option for royal mail delivery [emoji6]
Ukmail didn't push my order through the letterbox so once again I have got to drive a 30 mile round trip to pick up from their depot. [emoji53]

20170426_134943.jpg

I know what I'm doing at the weekend [emoji16]

Be interested to know your thoughts of cabin boys breakfast @mick brown tempted but I didn't buy it this time round.
I'll try to remember to let you know. My memory is shocking these days but I'll do my best [emoji16]
I've had the Quartermasters Breakfast before and liked that. Couldn't really pick out any particular flavours but liked it none the less [emoji6]

Yeah I like quartermasters coincidence but I mixed some up last night. Surprised you didn't order the strawberry donut.

I'm also looking forward trying the mint royale don't normally like chocolate in a vape but as it's cotswolds I had to try.

Yeah I like quartermasters coincidence but I mixed some up last night. Surprised you didn't order the strawberry donut.

I'm also looking forward trying the mint royale don't normally like chocolate in a vape but as it's cotswolds I had to try.
I've got their strawberry and their donut. Mix them together and hey presto , you've got strawberry donut [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom