What's new

Aerovape 2017 News

I am just trying to place an order for Lemon Biscuit and Starbux @Aerovape Ltd . But the discount code comes up with the message '
  • Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to your basket contents.
HELP PLEASE !

The new website was looking beautiful until a certain plugin company decided to not bug test their latest release, which resulted in 1000's of online stores to become corrupted and rebuilt from scratch which also affected us.
But we are back up on our feet now just about.

The new website was looking beautiful until a certain plugin company decided to not bug test their latest release, which resulted in 1000's of online stores to become corrupted and rebuilt from scratch which also affected us.
But we are back up on our feet now just about.
Well my order eventually got placed with persistence, but just so you are aware, the site running very very slow. But that may be due to hundreds being placed at once.....you hope !

Please be patient with it yes it's VERY slow compared to our oil covered butter stick on a ski slope 2.0 website, but the juice offer is worth it :)

Please be patient with it yes it's VERY slow compared to our oil covered butter stick on a ski slope 2.0 website, but the juice offer is worth it :)
Still having trouble selecting nic strength via mobile. The tab just doesn't seem to be there on some juices even though it says 20 in stock on the sweetie pie and raspberry cookie. Is this just a pc only site or something Any help?

Hi guys to better serve you all better please private message me your suggestions for flavour concentrates, as our range is growing but we want it to grow in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom