What's new

Wikipedia entry, "Electronic Cigarette"

Escape'nEvape

Initiate
Seeing as a lot of people look to Wikipedia, I was wondering what was there was about vaping. Can't say I was that impressed.
Seems the entry had been written by person(s) fairly clueless. Lots of references to shoddy 'scientific' studies, without much context or back story. A few of the articles in the references are quite good to be fair, but the general tone's pretty negative as well as ignorant. I wonder whether we're looking at a stitch up?

Do you remember the film "fear and ... in LA" as Depp went to some lecture about smoking with his lawyer. Think this what you mind

Do you remember the film "fear and ... in LA" as Depp went to some lecture about smoking with his lawyer. Think this what you mind

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.
A film based on the famous novel by Hunter S Thompson, it's also where the phrase 'gonzo journalism' is from.

Seeing as a lot of people look to Wikipedia, I was wondering what was there was about vaping. Can't say I was that impressed.
Seems the entry had been written by person(s) fairly clueless. Lots of references to shoddy 'scientific' studies, without much context or back story. A few of the articles in the references are quite good to be fair, but the general tone's pretty negative as well as ignorant. I wonder whether we're looking at a stitch up?

The thing with Wikipedia is that you can edit it yourself.

The thing with Wikipedia is that you can edit it yourself.

Aye, I've never done it and don't know how to, or whether you need to be a member, registered or whatever other credentials you need but maybe somebody else here is? You can also dispute stuff, remove wrong/in referenced info and suchlike. Maybe we should see if we can revamp it?

This kind of things can also be the good technical process to get that things in our daily life and those are also a part of the technical device for more information then you can contact HP printer support.

:19:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wut.jpg

Baffled but in grateful way. A post so surreal as to feel compelled back to the forum after a year of not posting.

Back
Top Bottom